Well, I survived being in charge of 4 kids under the age of 5. On Friday I babysat Rylee, Olivia and Claire. I was a little nervous going in, but things went very well. Poor Olivia was pretty sick, so she slept most of the time I was there. I felt so bad for her, but it did make it a lot easier for me. I don't think Rylee stopped talking the entire time that I was there. Every time Martin did something she had to tell me how she or Olivia did that as a baby too. Claire was very well behaved and went right down for her nap even though I forgot to give her her "pacifacer". Martin was a good boy too, he only tried to tackle Claire once and didn't complain about having to play with princess toys all day. :) The toughest part for me was we went from playing upstairs to downstairs and vice versa a number of different times. By the end of the day I got pretty good at carrying one baby on each hip up and down the stairs. Thank goodness that Claire isn't as heavy as Martin! All in all it was a great day.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for braving the crazy world of the littlest Woller girls. Did it make you want to have three more kids in the next three years? Maybe not. I am not surprised Rylee gave constant commentary, that cracks me up just thinking about it. I can just picture her expressions as she describes everything too. That's my girl. Thanks again for helping us out and braving four kids!
Post a Comment