Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Busy Day

Yesterday (Tuesday) was such a busy day for us, but I don't think that Martin has ever been so well behaved, even in spite of the fact that he didn't get much of an afternoon nap. Dave and I had eye doctor appointments and we managed to both get our exams done while passing Martin back and forth. Somehow Dave managed to take care of Martin and get the air puff test done at the same time. We also both ordered new glasses, so by the time we were done, we had been there almost 2 1/2 hours, but Martin was a good boy the entire time. After we were done at the eye doctor I took Dave to work and Martin and I went grocery shopping. Again, Martin was a little angel, the only incident was when Martin spit up all over the package of pepperoni I had given him to play with (i.e. chew on). But that was easily remedied with some napkins from the deli. After we were done shopping we picked up Dave and had some supper and then headed to church for choir practice. When all was said and done, we were gone from the house from 1:00 to 8:30. Even though it was a good day, I am glad that we don't have days like that too often.

No comments: