Monday, March 10, 2008

Bottomless Pit

Martin must be growing because I have never seen him have such a huge appetite. I just can't seem to fill him up. For example, last night at supper he had a jar of Gerber beef (yuck!) three cubes of green beans, two cubes of pears, at least two crackers, an untold number of Cheerios, and a few bites of cornbread. I think he would have kept going if I would have let him. (BTW for those of you who don't know, I make my own baby food and freeze it in ice cube trays, so a cube of beans is the size of an ice cube.) I sure hate to think about how much food he is going to go through when he is a teenager.

1 comment:

Photo Mommy said...

Tell me about it. I think we should have started a savings plan for when the girls are teenagers. I honestly don't know where their food goes when they eat like that. Their ribs still stick out anyway. Rylee and Olivia easily out-eat us sometimes. And, when you multiply it times three, that is a lot of food!