Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The End of an Era

Martin took the news pretty hard.


3 comments:

Dr. Kev said...

Hey, that's the same response of most of the people I work with. Gesh, it's not like their team went undefeated and lost in the superbowl! Now THAT's something to cry about!

On a related note - I've swore to Ethan that we will NEVER become Bears fans.

Anonymous said...

I thought I better leave a note for future Martin.

My Son,
You were not / are not / and never will be a Packers' fan. I put your mother up to this to put a smile on a presumably very sad Aunt Amanda. You cannot use this picture as proof that you were cheering for the Packers since you were born. In actuality you were crying because your mother did not give you your bottle and not because you cared about a certain quarterback's retirement. I just thought that I should set the record straight. Thanks for being such a good sport.

Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Dear Martin,

Unfortunately I must inform you at such a young age that your father is a liar. You have been and always will be a Packer fan. The tears you cried were indeed from emptiness in your heart and to a much lesser extent, emptiness in you belly.

Go Pack Go!

Love,
Aunt Amanda