Aunt Amanda drove up from Tennessee for her spring break, and so Martin and I went to Fairfax for the weekend to see her. (Dave stayed home to "work" on his thesis.) Since we were already in Mankato on Friday, we went straight to Fairfax after we were done babysitting at Eric's. Martin must have been so excited to see his Aunt Amanda that he couldn't sleep...he was up from 1:30 - 3:00am. Thankfully we both got a good nap on Saturday morning. Martin had a lot of fun entertaining his Grandparents until Neil, Marianne and girls and then Amanda showed up on Saturday evening. Eric and his girls came for dinner on Sunday, and so the house was full of kids running and crawling around. The cousins were showing off their imaginations by creating the KKRO (Katherine, Kristi, Rylee and Olivia). It was a cross between a bunch of carnival games and a toy store. I popped imaginary balloons, Eric caught imaginary frogs, and Amanda jumped through imaginary puddles and we all won prizes for our efforts. It beats what they came up with when we were together for Christmas, then we were led downstairs one at a time only to get gang tackled. Martin and I both had a lot of fun, but were ready to come home. When we got here I discovered that Dave really did work on his thesis; he was to the end...of page one. Good thing Martin and I are leaving again in less than two weeks so he can get page 2 done!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Page 1:
Name: David Paulsen
Title: My Thesis
Page 2:
Table of Contents.
TBD...
TBD...
TBD...
TBD...
Don't kill yourself Dave!
Post a Comment