We went to Pizza Hut tonight to use a gift card that we received for Christmas. Since Dave and I have pretty different tastes, we always split the pizza in half. As usual Dave ordered green peppers on his half and I ordered green olives on mine. Apparently this is very confusing for the kitchen staff because our waitress came out and apologetically gave us a pizza with green peppers on the entire thing. She then told us that we could start on that pizza but they were making another one with the correct toppings. I picked the peppers off of my pieces, (which isn't a big deal for me since I have been picking stuff off pizza for most of my life) and just for fun offered one to Martin. It turns out that he liked it and so he ate most of my peppers. When our second pizza came, I gave him a green olive and he ate that too. He is definitely getting more adventurous in his eating. All in all, we had a pretty good time. There is nothing quite like going out for supper and bringing home more than an entire pizza.
It is interesting to note that this is the second time that we have gotten a free pizza from Pizza Hut. However, I believe the first time they put green olives on the entire thing.
Monday, March 24, 2008
How to Get a Free Pizza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When did you make the switch to green olives? I thought you were a black olive girl? Be careful, before you know it you'll be drinking martinis (up with olives of course)!
Post a Comment