Today was one of those wonderful spring days that can put a smile on any one's face. For once it wasn't windy, so Martin and I went for a nice long walk. We both really enjoyed getting out of the house for a while, and I got a chance to visit with our neighbor whom I haven't seen all winter. We even grilled hamburgers for supper. Now if only there was a Twins game to watch!
It was nice enough today to have the deck door open for a little while. (Thank goodness, since Dave worked from home today and cooked his own lunch.) While Dave was eating Martin and the cat enjoyed the fresh air coming through the open door.
4 comments:
"While Dave was eating Martin and the cat enjoyed the fresh air coming through the open door."
Not to nitpick or anything, but a comma may be useful in that sentence.
But, maybe Dave was really hungry....
I think you could enter that photo in a contest.... the tolerance of that cat is just amazing.
Cutest picture ever!
I think you should put that picture on lolcats. Maybe with a quote like, "Yesh I sees da byrd. Haven't you evers seen a byrd befours."
Post a Comment