So it is no secret that I haven't been feeling well lately. I'm afraid that poor Martin is feeling the effects of it as well, especially at meal times. For example, this last week Martin had chicken strips for either lunch or supper four days in a row. Two other meals were hot dogs. It's mostly due to the fact that the only thing that I ever feel like eating is chicken noodle soup. (I've tried giving Martin some of the noodles, but he doesn't like them.) So I am stuck making two separate lunches for us, and I that's why I've been going the chicken strip/hot dog route. But I am starting to feel a little guilty. I don't think there is a lot of nutritional value to hot dogs, and deep fried food isn't a great alternative, so I'm looking for ideas for things to keep on hand that would be easy, more nutritional lunches. Any suggestions?
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Might I suggest hot dogs and chicken nuggets complimented by a Nutipal bar (http://nutripals.com/)? They taste great; have lots of good vitamins/minerals/protein and a portion of your purchase will be donated to my pension fund! Thanks for your support...
How bout:
The McDonald's Drive thru
The Burger King Drive thru
The Taco Bell drive thru
frozen pizza
that should get you through a couple weeks.
But really, I like to make those pasta things they are by Voila and you just throw em in a pot and stir on occasion. They are really easy and they heat up remarkably, and with veggies and chicken in them they are healthy too. This one is my fav: http://www.birdseyefoods.com/birdseye/voila/varieties/classic/three_cheese.asp
(I deleted my first attempt at a post bc there was a typo and it made me feel stupid)
Post a Comment