I am very excited to have made it to my 100th post. I wanted to do something special to commemorate the occasion, and I decided that the perfect way to celebrate would be to introduce you to the newest Paulsen. So here (s)he is: 
What a cute little blob huh? It is amazing that that tiny little baby can be the one making me feel so sick! Hopefully the nausea will only last a few more weeks, and I can start enjoying the pregnancy more. I had a Dr. appointment today and my official due date is now April 27th. That date may seem familiar...it is Martin's birthday! I think it would be so cool to have two babies share a birthday (just like me and my mom!) but I know the odds are still against it.
Stay tuned, I will keep you posted: 30 weeks to go!
2 comments:
"I think it would be so cool to have two babies share a birthday (just like me and my mom!)"
And just like two of your bothers!!!!
That is a very cute blob!
I would really appreciate it if this new one could share a birthday with Martin, I think I am at my max for remembering dates.
Post a Comment