I have been wanting to get Martin a kid sized table for a while now.I have been checking craigslist, but nothing ever showed up that fit what I wanted. So this weekend, Dave decided to build one himself. He did a great job and now Martin has a perfect sized table that he loves. The only down side is that Dave hasn't had a chance to build him any chairs yet. For now the poor guy is trying to make do with my nursing stool, but it's not quite big enough.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Something's Missing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is too cute. Kids are good at improvising. Too bad I won't see you for awhile, we have about 7 little people chairs (props) you could certainly borrow.
I also like the fall photo at the top, he looks like such a big kid!
LOL....that's so funny! Lucky you to have a hubby who can build stuff!
Thanks for entering my knitted hat giveaway! I hope you'll visit again soon!
Katie @ Bring on the Lloyds...
Post a Comment