Thursday, September 25, 2008

Some Pictures

Here are some pictures to let you know what Martin has been up to lately.

When we go outside, Martin loves to sit in "his" spot. He fits just perfectly.





All kids love boxes, don't they? And wow! Look how clean my kitchen floor is. That's unusual.





I bought the plastic storage container to help keep the downstairs cleaner. Martin thinks I bought it so that he could dump all the drawers out and push the thing around the room making car noises.






Once in a while a situation arises where I need to take a shower while Martin is up. For the most part he behaves himself and plays in the living room while I take a quick shower. However, this is what greeted me when I got out of the bathroom Monday morning. I didn't finish the glass of juice I was drinking, and I forgot it on the end table. Martin LOVES juice, so the temptation was too much for him. There was still a little left in my glass, so I doubt he actually swallowed much. He was a sticky mess, so he got a bath that morning.




He has so much fun with that stool.




Martin has really started pretending. Here he is pretending to be Daddy and getting ready to go to work. He was waving and saying "love you" and the whole bit. He also pretends to cook. He puts things in his pot, stirs it, and puts on the lid all the while saying "hot, hot" over and over.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Those are much too cute. I especially love the expression on his face for the juice mess. I can't get over how grown up he looks.