I'm tired. Martin's sick. Starting last night at a little after midnight Martin woke up every 1/2 to 1 1/2 hours and cried. It wouldn't have been so bad except that he had a really hard time going back to sleep each time, so it took a long time before we (Dave and I took turns getting up with him, thanks Honey!) were able to get back to bed. It was the same with his our naps today. He would sleep for 20-30 minutes and then wake up screaming and it took a long time to get him to calm down. When he was fully awake he wasn't too bad, unless you were trying to wipe his nose or give him Tylenol. This one day has me wondering how I ever survived those newborn days, and why I would ever want to do that all over again. Good night.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Sick and Tired
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment