Monday, July 28, 2008

PFV

Well, I survived another Paulsen family vacation! We went up on Thursday morning, and the next three days were filled with swimming, fishing, eating, golfing, shuffleboard, skiing, tennis, eating, volleyball, dominoes, cards, eating...precious little sleeping. (Martin and I are still trying to recover.) I think the highlight of my trip was swimming with Martin in the lake. He was so scared at first, but by the end he was kicking and splashing in the water, and trying to bounce up and down while I tried to hold on to him. Watching him have so much fun was the greatest feeling. The other high point was renting some bicycles and taking Martin for his first bike ride. It was great to feel Martin pat me on the back for encouragement as I attempted to climb the hills on the path that Dave so unwisely chose for us.

I didn't take many pictures, so I am stealing some of Jenna's. (Thanks, Jenna!)




Dave desperately tried to get Jenna to agree to try a pyramid, but seeing how she is getting married in less than a month, she didn't think it would be wise to risk having to hobble down the aisle. This is as close to a pyramid as they got...maybe next year.

No comments: