Friday, July 18, 2008

Parades are Fun

We just got back from a parade in Byron. This was Martin's third parade, but it was the first one that he really got into. It took a while for him to understand what was going on, but he soon was having a blast running around and picking up candy. He was a little confused as to what to do with it once he picked it up though. He kept handing his finds to the people sitting next to us. Martin really enjoyed any floats that went past that were playing music. I have never seen him 'dance' so much before. On the way home I let Martin have a few bites of some Tootsie Rolls. I think he has his mother's sweet tooth because he couldn't get enough. I don't know if it was the excitement of the parade or the extra sugar on the way home, but he is having a hard time falling asleep right now.

No comments: