Martin had his 15 month checkup today. He did a great job. The Dr. said it was probably the easiest 15 mo checkup she has done. (She's just a resident so it doesn't say much, but still.) As expected, Martin is tall and skinny with a big head.
Height: 32.8 inches 90%
Weight: 24 lbs 43%
Head Circumference: 48.6 cm 86%
Martin also needed to get two shots. They must not have been too bad because he stopped crying as soon as I picked him up after the nurse was done. Although he was extra naughty the rest of the day, so I think he was trying to get back at me for taking him to the doctor. He even took a bite out of my chapstick. (I wonder where he got that from?)
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
15 Month Checkup
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The poor kid is only in the 43 percentile for weight, of course he is going to take a bite out of your chapstick, he's starving! Give the kid some food!
Post a Comment