Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A New Way to Play

As you can probably tell from two of my last four posts, Martin loves to walk. Today Martin and I went outside and I decided to just let him walk to see how far he would go. Well he took off down the path towards the school and he walked across the parking lot until he got to the end of the bus shed. At this point there were a few cars driving through picking up students from school, so I decided that it wasn't safe for him to be toddling around on his own. I was going to force him to head back to the house when I noticed that there was someone jogging on the track. I figured that was a safe place for Martin to walk, so we went in and I let Martin go at it. By this point he was pretty tired, so he didn't make it too far, but he still had fun. I think this will be a great way to tire him out in the future. Eventually we will work on staying in his lane. I may get a track athlete yet.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Did they have the high jump pits out? And the standards and the bar? When I come home I wanna have a jump off.

Photo Mommy said...

Who would you jump against? Martin? Chances are good that you would win. Even though I used to jump your chances would be just as good against me. If you went against Eric though, that would be an interesting contest. Although, how far is the hospital from there?

Dr. Kev said...

It's a long way to Spooner...