Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day #2

We had a great Mother's Day here. It was a lot more relaxed than my Mother's Day last year which was also Martin's baptism. We made waffles for lunch and I splurged and bought raspberry syrup for myself. Yum. Then Dave took care of Martin while I got a Mother's Day nap. We grilled hamburgers for supper and after supper we took a walk to Dairy Queen. I had the Fudge Brownie Temptation waffle bowl sundae; it was awesome. Martin thought it was pretty good too. On the walk back home we stopped at the park at the school and Martin went down the slide a bunch of times. He had a blast with that. He also spent some time swinging, which he also loves. Now I am enjoying watching the Twins beat up on the Red Sox. What a great day.

2 comments:

Dr. Kev said...

You know the Twins have had good success against the Red Sox the past several years. Doesn’t matter - Red Sox play when it counts (playoffs!). Anyway - I hope you had a great Mothers Day!

Photo Mommy said...

Your Mother's Day sounds an awful lot like mine. Did Dave and Eric coordinate their plans? Waffles, yummy syrup (mine was blueberry), nap, playing outside and baseball. A good day I would agree! I'm glad you had a great one too!