Saturday, February 28, 2009

Spring Training

Things have been pretty boring around here lately. (Not that I am complaining.) For example, yesterday I watched Martin complete his shape sorter 7 times in a row. However, last night we had some fun doing some batting practice in the basement. Dave and I couldn't believe how well Martin was hitting the ball. Before we got the video camera out he had a streak where he hit 4 or 5 balls in a row. Once the camera was out he didn't do as well, but he still was able to hit the ball consistently. This video was my favorite. We obviously still have some work to do on his stance. We also have to teach him to drop the bat before charging the mound. :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

ok, I have watched that 4 times now, it is just that cute. I just wish it went a bit longer so I could see dave beat over the head with the bat :)

Anonymous said...

Haven't looked at your blog for awhile and dad said what a cute video you had on it. Wow, he really knows what to do with that bat, how cute! Yes, I too replayed it several times.