Today I did something that I never thought I would do; I shoveled snow off the lawn and onto the driveway. Why, you ask? Because my poor son loves shoveling so much and has been going through shoveling withdrawal due to our recent "warm" weather and lack of snow. I plopped a couple piles of snow down on the driveway and Martin had a blast. He pushed the snow all over with his shovel, and then he used his hands to pick it up and chase after me to throw it on my shoes. (I don't know how throwing snow on my shoes became such a fun game, but it is currently one of his favorites.) We both had a lot of fun. Ironically though, by the time we came into the house it had started snowing. Maybe tomorrow he can shovel for real!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment