As I mentioned in my earlier post, I wanted to take some pictures of Dave pulling the tree stump out with the truck, but when I got the camera out it wouldn't turn on. I was immediately concerned because I knew that the last person to have it was Martin. He stole it off the table and I found him playing with it on the floor a few days previous to tree stump removal day. It turned out that the battery was just dead. Apparently when Martin grabbed the camera he managed to start it in movie mode. The video is pretty funny. At first it is dark but you can hear Martin talking and sneezing and moving the camera around. After about a minute and a half Martin finally managed to get the lens cap off, and so you can see him poking at the lens, and trying to put the lens cap back on. After about 4 minutes of that, I finally make an appearance and take the camera away. (I was downstairs, I can't remember what I was doing.) Without realizing that Martin had turned the camera on, I put the lens cap back on and put the camera back on the table. The rest of the video is black, of course, but for the next two and a half minutes you can hear Martin crying because I took the camera away. In the remainder of the 58 minute 22 second video you can hear us going about our normal routine.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sounds like You-tube material.
Yes, this video should be posted... in its entirety.
Post a Comment