Ever since we got home from the wedding this weekend, Martin has been carrying around his new dress shoes and asking me to put them on his feet. I keep telling him those are his fancy shoes and he doesn't need to wear them around the house. However, he is determined to wear them because multiple times he has tried to take matters into his own hands and put the shoes on by himself. He has the general idea, but hasn't been able to get his foot inside the shoe yet. It is very fun to watch him try though.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
New Shoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
" I keep telling him those are his fancy shoes and he doesn't need to wear them around the house"
Good grief, you've been to my house. You've witnessed the epitome of this.
One bit of advice though: Heidi, I love you, but you gotta let the kid wear his fancy shoes as much as he wants. You don't want a pair of mint conditions shoes that don't fit anymore.
Eric, I love you, but let's keep in mind that the sixth child would really appreciate some nice hand-me downs instead of some beat up old shoes. :)
Ya know, now that I think about it, there is a chance our boy could potentially benefit from high quality cousin hand me downs.
Since we're probably not going to get as much boy clothes from Neil and Marianne as we did girl clothes, I'll need to find a new supplier.
Heidi, put those shoes back in the box.
Don't worry - you should see the boxes of boy clothes I gave Heidi for Martin. Assuming they survive a third boy...
Post a Comment