So Martin and Libby have discovered they really like playing any game which allows then to make a huge mess. So now our days are filled with repeating the following games over and over. We play "Make a Mess", which is to completely empty a toy box, "Picnic", which is to spread a blanket on the floor and bring out as many toys as possible to put on the blanket, and "Service" (I have no idea where the name came from) which is just like picnic except without the blanket. Needless to say I am really tired of these games. At least I have been able to enforce a clean up period in between each 'game'. Is it spring yet?
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Make a Mess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, that's what we were playing last night! I wondered if he was trying to get rid of Libby by moving her blanket to the hallway and loading it up with toys....guess we were playing the "picnic" one since I wasn't too thrilled with the "make a mess" idea:)
Post a Comment