Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Quiet Day

Today was a pretty boring day. Nothing too exciting happened, and I guess that's what made it such a great day. It just so happened that today I was essentially a parent of one child. It worked out that pretty much the whole day either one kid or the other was taking nap. It was nice to get to spend some quality time with each kid without interruption from the other kid. Martin and I spent the majority of the afternoon sitting on a blanket in the grass in our front yard. It was a perfect day to hang out outside and we made the most of it. It was so picturesque that I could resist grabbing the camera and taking a bunch of pictures. Here are a few of my favorites. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to get pictures of Libby. By the time she woke up we had to head inside for supper. Maybe tomorrow...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dumptruck!!!

-eric