Wednesday was my birthday and since I wanted to make the day special, I decided to take the kids to the Minnesota Zoo. Martin’s kindergarten class starts a week later than the older kids, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to avoid crowds at the zoo. I was a little nervous about taking the kids by myself, especially since we were going to need to do a lot of walking and I can’t carry Libby more than 10 feet anymore. However, I had nothing to worry about. The kids both did an amazing job and we had a ton of fun.
He was nervous about it at first, but ended up enjoying being up close and personal with the goats.
It is hard to see, but this cow’s name is also Libby.
A highlight of the day was seeing the dolphins perform.
No comments:
Post a Comment