Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lazy Sunday

After we got back from church this morning I went to lay down to rest for a few minutes before I had to get up to make lunch. After a few minutes Dave came in because he wanted to ask me a question. A little bit after that Martin came in because he wanted to see what was going on. Needless to say, I didn't get much rest. While I was in the middle of getting lunch ready, I went in to ask Dave a question and this is what I found.


3 comments:

Amanda said...

You should play jenga.

Eric Woller said...

Is that a tape measure? Which boy didn't put his tools away?

Heidi said...

Amanda - It took me a long time, but I finally got your jenga comment...you are funny.

Eric - Yes, that is a tape measure. The one you can see is Dave's but Martin's is somewhere on the bed too.