Thursday, August 12, 2010

Children's Museum

Yesterday I took the kids to the Cities where we met up with Aunt Marianne, Kati, and Anna and went to the Children's museum. This was the first time we had been to the children's museum and both kids had a blast. I am very glad that Marianne and the girls were along too, because it would have been next to impossible to keep track of both kids by myself. Martin and Libby were constantly running in different directions.

The water tables were a definite favorite with both kids.

Libby had a blast picking flowers for Marianne and me.


Martin was quite the power shopper.


As you can tell by her smile, Libby loved this cow. She cried when I took her off of it.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

If Libby had a facebook account, I would recommend the picture of her on the cow as her profile picture. Way too cute.