Friday, June 5, 2009

Martin and Libby

Let's see if I can get this posted while I have both kids sleeping at the same time! I get asked a lot how Martin is dealing with having a baby sister. I took a couple pictures to help show how things are going:

In this first picture you can see Martin showing Libby one of his favorite books. He often will bring her toys to play with or books to look at so she doesn't get bored. He is very sweet in that respect. However, about 30 seconds after I took this picture I had to pick up a screaming Libby because Martin had put the book directly on her face and left it there.
This picture was taken this morning. I set Libby on the couch and Martin crawled up next to her. At first he tried to lay down on top of her, but I got him to sit next to her instead. He loves to sit by her or lay next to her on the floor. I think Libby would appreciate it if I got Martin a haircut since she ends up with a face full of hair much of the time.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

She has gotten so big (so much bigger) already!

You have cute kids.