I am happy to announce that I am back; my computer finally showed up this morning. I know that the last I mentioned here it was supposed to get shipped on Dec 18th. However, it turned out that since we got such a good deal on the computer, the company decided that we were the lowest priority for shipping and therefore the shipping date got pushed back a couple different times. Then once UPS got a hold of it we still had issues. It was apparently missing papers to clear customs, then they sent it to the wrong facility. (The tracking information actually shows it went out for delivery somewhere in Kentucky.) But it is here now and I have a lot of things to catch you up on. Unfortunately, anything more will have to wait until at least nap time as Martin is not to thrilled with the fact that he has been ignored for the last hour while mommy plays with her new toy.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What? That's all we get? After a month? You are so cruel...
Lisa
Post a Comment