We got home from Florida on Christmas Eve eve (the 23rd) and so we didn't have much time to relax before we went on our Christmas whirlwind tour. We did spend Christmas Eve at home. (I spent at least some of Christmas doing laundry.) Martin was a horror in church that night, but, in the Christmas spirit, I forgave him and we spent a nice evening at home as a family.
Martin was much better in church on Christmas Day; I guess that was his Christmas present to me. After a big lunch and a Christmas nap, we were off to the Paulsen family Christmas. It was pretty crazy, as usual, but Martin handled the chaos a lot better than he has in the past so we all had a lot of fun.
We got to rest at home for a couple days (I got to do some more laundry) before we set off to celebrate Christmas with the Woller side of the family. We actually needed to pick up my sister Amanda from the airport on the way to Fairfax, so we had a long morning in the car, but Martin handled it alright. Once we got to Grandma and Grandpa's Martin had a blast playing with his cousins. He is especially interested in playing with Claire who is about 2 months older than he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment