Now that Martin is down to one afternoon nap, I am finding it harder to find a good time to shower. (Yesterday I was in my pajamas until after lunch.) This morning I decided to get Martin distracted with some toys and jump in the shower quickly. As is my routine when I get out of the shower, I came out to assess the damage. I was pleased with what I saw: the drawers on the hutch were still taped shut, (I have succumb to child proofing some things with packaging and duct tape.) the CD's were still in their cabinet, the picture on the end table was still in its correct spot, the silverware drawer appeared untouched. I was in the middle of giving Martin his good boy high five when he started to say "Naughty," and point towards the kitchen. He kept repeating the word naughty as he led me to the scene of the crime. He had taken a pop can out of the recycling container and spilled a little bit of pop on the floor. I never would have noticed the few drops unless he showed me. Oh the innocence of youth.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
O my. Can he teach our kids? That is just waaaay too cute. Actually, he just doesn't have anyone else to tattle on yet...soon it will be "MOM!! Look what sissy did!!!"
Lisa
Post a Comment