I feel a little bad that I haven't posted anything for almost a week, but I haven't had anything much to talk about. Martin and I did both get haircuts the other day. Martin was a very good boy for his; he sat pretty still and didn't cry at all. He looks so much better now, a lot less scraggly. A lot of the blonde that he developed over the summer got cut off, so his hair seems much darker now. I got about 5 inches cut off my hair, but you can hardly tell. It was pretty long. (The last time I had it cut I was pregnant with Martin, so I guess it was about time.)
The only other exciting news is that I am now feeling the baby move. Yea! the part I have been waiting for is finally here. I am also dealing with congestion, leg cramps, and back aches, but they don't seem to matter too much when I feel the little kicks inside.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Nothing Much
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment