Martin has developed an insatiable interest in computers, specifically in our laptops. He can be all the way across the room and as soon as I open the computer he makes a bee line for it. He first tries to play with the cord. Once I take that away he pulls the screen down. (Good thing the screens on our laptops open all the way up.) If I ever try to hold him and the computer at the same time he bangs on the keyboard and makes all sorts of crazy things pop up on the screen. (Cancel, cancel!!) Anyway, a moment ago Dave was "working" on his computer and Martin came over to "help." Dave decided he didn't want Martin's help, so he grabbed and held onto both of Martins hands to keep them out of his way. How naive! That didn't stop Martin for more than a few moments. Since his hands were out of commission, he quickly went to plan B and opened his mouth and started trying to chew on the computer. We eventually were able to divert his attention with some Cheerios, but we had to admire his persistence.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have *got* to get Baby Type. You can download a demo here: http://www.raize.com/CProducts/BabyType/
Martin can type to his heart's content, there are bright pictures and sounds, and best of all, he can't accidentally mess something up on the computer! I got it for Gabe back in the day, and he *loved* it.
Post a Comment