Martin got a walk behind toy for Christmas from Aunt Jenna and (soon to be Uncle) Luke. Unfortunately, he hasn't been too interested in walking behind it. However when we were at Claire's birthday party he was having a great time walking behind a similar toy that they have. Anyway when we got home I decided to have him give it another try. He loved it! I thought it would be nice to send some video to Jenna and Luke to show them how much fun he was having with their toy so I pulled out the camera. Here is the result.
It looks really bad, but he was fine after a few hugs from mom. He is still sporting a small mark on his ear though. I eventually did get some video worthy of sending to Jenna. Here is proof that he can safely walk across the room.
4 comments:
YIKES!!!!!! And to think, he did that on his own without a big brother pushing him into the table and wall.
Oh, the poor guy! But, for some strange reason it is impossible not to laugh. Am I a terrible aunt for laughing? I think it is because you caught it on camera. Sorry, and I am glad he is ok. The girls and I watched it about 7 times just now and both Olivia and Rylee are reenacting the event, minus banging their heads into the wall.
Good job doing a blog!
All I can say is if laughing makes you a terrible aunt, then I must be one awful mother.
Just wait until he has a little "punk" brother (or sister) to "push" into the wall (or coffee table, whichever is closest!)!!!!!
Post a Comment