Last weekend we had the first snow of the season. It amounted to less than an inch, but that didn’t stop the kids from having all the winter fun that they have been craving. Martin has been so excited for winter, in particular, for shoveling. He even made me practice shoveling on more than one occasion in the last few weeks. (I can only hope that he is still so excited about shoveling when he gets older.) The kids shoveled the driveway, we had a snowball fight, and we even played snow baseball. The only thing we weren’t able to do was go sledding, but there will be plenty of time for that… Even though I really dislike winter, I do still like the first snow and we certainly all enjoyed it this year.
Their shoveling technique might need a bit of work, but they sure tired themselves out.
1 comment:
Good to see your kids are as bad at shoveling as mine are.
Post a Comment