I thought you might enjoy a few pictures of my kids doing their fun Halloween activities. First of all we made Jack-O-Lanterns. Martin threw a fit at first because he didn’t want to get his hands dirty. Libby dug right in and was very excited to see how many pumpkin guts she could dig out at a time. Martin changed his mind when he was how much fun we were having, and in the end fought with Libby about who got to gut the third of our pumpkins.
I had to take the kids out Trick or Treating by myself this year since Dave had to teach his class at Bethany on Monday night. Thankfully, things went really well. It was a nice night and both kids stayed warm. We stayed out for about an hour and by the end Libby was so tired she could hardly carry her candy bucket anymore. Not to worry though, she recovered her energy when she got home and had a few pieces of her candy.
My ferocious lion, and troublesome Tigger ready to head out the door.
Taking inventory of their loot
“Look at me, Mommy! Take a picture.”…yep the candy gave her a bit of energy
1 comment:
When I first started reading about Martin not wanting to get his hands dirty from the pumpkin guts, I thought this post was from last year!
Post a Comment