Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just Another Day

So nothing exciting happened today, except I realized that today Libby is 2 years and 10 days old. This is significant because that is as old as Martin was when she was born. Dave and I both agree that she seems so much more like a baby than Martin did at this age. To be honest though, I think it has a lot to do with the fact that she doesn’t have much hair. (sigh) Anyways, just for fun, here are a couple pictures taken 2 years and 10 days ago.

 

P1030240

 

P1030247

 

For comparison’s sake, here is a picture of Libby today. I didn’t think to take her picture while she was awake, so I had to sneak into her room to take a picture of her sleeping.

P1050455

As a side note, Libby always sleeps with her blanket wrapped around her head, in fact, it usually covers her head completely. I am really glad that she attached herself to an afghan that is full of holes so she can breathe. I, of course, attribute this habit to the fact that she has no hair and is therefore just keeping her head and neck warm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right, our kids are so similar. O. does exactly the same thing with her blanket and she also started out bald. The funny thing is that if you brought home a baby now Libby would look like a giant, no matter how small she is.
DW