Friday, February 11, 2011

Feeling Loved

The kids and I went into Rochester to do some shopping today and so we had lunch with Dave. Today we decided to go to Arby’s. We ended up getting one thing of curly fries to share amongst us all. While we were eating Libby kept pointing to the container of fries and saying something I couldn’t understand. Finally, I just gave her the entire container so she could pick out whatever fry she was so interested in. Of course she grabbed the most curly of the curly fries. So I jokingly said something to the effect that it figured that she would take that one since the curliest ones were my favorite. With no hesitation she took the fry and handed it to me. A short time later she was pointing at the fry container again, so I handed it too her. She reached in way to the bottom and pulled out another super curly fry and gave it to me. I felt so loved. What a sweet girl I have!

No comments: