Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cold Weather

So it has been pretty cold around here lately. I am a pretty big wuss when it comes to cold weather, so we have been cooped up in the house for quite a while. This means a couple of different things. First of all since we haven’t been doing much I really don’t have a lot to blog about, as I am sure you have noticed. Secondly, we are all getting a little crazy, as you can see from the first picture of Libby below. And Finally we have had to get a little creative to come up with new things to do to pass the time. Here is a look at what we have been up to:

P1050170

Libby got a little crazy with her orange at lunch one day.

P1050177

They had so much fun on laundry day. You may notice that Libby is only wearing a onesie. That is her idea not mine. I had already put her pants back on her so many times that day that I eventually just gave up.

P1050178

Daddy thought it would be funny to put the kitty in the shopping cart. Libby loved the idea and kept trying to pick up the cat herself and put him in there. Once again, she insisted on running around without her pants.

P1050180

We created a game where the kids had to run from one end of the basement to the other and bring back the picture that I asked for. They loved it and it got rid of a lot of their extra energy.

Martin helped entertain Libby one night.

2 comments:

Lisa Q. said...

What a great big brother! Can't wait 'til March...

Amanda said...

Rusty looks beyond thrilled. Kinda reminds me of all the stuff I used to do to Bonkers... poor cat.