First, Libby had spaghetti for the first time last night. She was a natural.
Second, yesterday afternoon some of the neighborhood boys came over to play baseball with Martin. Martin is VERY protective of his baseball equipment, but after some convincing he agreed to share and take turns. I think that he was glad he did because they all had a lot of fun. Of course, as is the case with boys, the game morphed into a type of tackle baseball, and Martin was right in the thick of it. Later that evening Martin was playing by himself downstairs when I heard him charging up the stairs clearly very excited about something. When he got to me he told me what he was so excited about, "See Mommy! My pants are turning green!" I guess I get to see how good my new washer is at getting out grass stains.
No comments:
Post a Comment