Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Silver Lining

Today was a rough day. I didn't get much sleep last night. Neither kid cooperated when I tried to take a nap. Martin was throwing fits over the littlest things. For example, he had a screaming fit when I walked him around the coffee table the "wrong" direction on the way to change his diaper. When I placed supper on the table Martin looked at it and told me "Uh-uh", meaning there was no way that he was going to eat it. "Too spicy!" he told me. Whatever, I filled his plate as normal and was bound and determined to ignore his protests. Then entered the magic of ranch dressing i.e. dip. He ended up eating everything on his plate and even asked for seconds. But that's not the best part. As I was cleaning off the table, out of the blue Martin says, "Good supper. Thank you Mommy." :)

No comments: