So the kids have been back in school for about a month now. Martin is in first grade and Libby is in 4 year old preschool. The preschool teacher that the kids had in the past retired last year, so this year they are actually both in the same classroom with the same teacher. So far it seems to be working out OK, although I did hear Martin say the other day that is was annoying having Libby follow him around at school all the time.
First day of 1st Grade
First day of 4 year old preschool. She was pretty excited.
Although I did not have a job by the beginning of the school year, I did get called to back to work by the second week of school. I am again working part time teaching math at MN Virtual Academy. So far, Maddy has been pretty cooperative by taking naps at the times I need her too, but I do appreciate the days when our nanny comes to watch the kids so I can work uninterrupted. Sorry, no back to school picture of me. That is one of the great things about working from home, I can (and usually do) go to work in my pajamas.
No comments:
Post a Comment