Maddy turned 4 months old on the 16th. We went to the doctor this week and she is now 15 lbs 6.5 oz (83%) and 25.5 in (87%). She can roll over both directions. She learned how and spent about a week rolling over constantly, but she hasn’t felt the need to roll over lately. The other big accomplishment is that her first tooth came in this week. She has been rather irritable the last few days, so I wouldn’t be surprised if another tooth in on its way shortly.
Maddy at 4 months. She likes to smile by sticking her tongue out.
For Christmas, Martin gave me this baby swing. Maddy has had a few opportunities to use it and seems to enjoy it.
Libby still loves to hold her little sister. Of course, Maddy’s fingers are in her mouth and her shirt is wet from drool…just more evidence that she is teething.
1 comment:
Maddy has such a better big sister than I had.... jk, you were alright, I suppose.
Post a Comment