Sunday, February 5, 2012

When Martin Grows Up

Recently, Martin has been telling us a lot of things that he is going to do when he grows up. For example, the other day when I told him we weren’t going to have time to play at a park he told me, “When I’m a grown up and I have my own kids and it’s a nice day, I am going to take them to the park. I am going to have different rules than you do.”

Today is the 5th Sunday after Epiphany. After Pastor announced that, Martin leaned over to me and whispered, “When I’m grown up and a Pastor I’m going to tell people about Wiipiphany when I am standing in front of church.” I had to quick whisper back that there is a big difference between Epiphany and Wiipiphany. I guess we had better have a discussion about that later.

No comments: