This morning at our ECFE class, Martin came up to the teacher and said to her, “I have lots of gas!” Then ran off, leaving me to explain to everyone that he had been playing race car. Right before we left the house this morning he had filled his race car self with gasoline so that he could drive fast.
Last night in the car Martin asked me where all his birthday presents were. I told him that they were hidden in his closet. It was a lie (gasp), but I wanted to see if he would try looking for them. Fast forward to this evening. I was in the kitchen getting supper ready when I heard the closet door open in Martin’s room. So I went to go investigate. Well, don’t worry everybody. As Martin explained to me, he was NOT looking for his birthday presents. He was just looking for one of his imaginary friends. It was his friend who was looking for the presents!
No comments:
Post a Comment