Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Killing Time

Well, we leave for Florida in less than a week, and the wait may just about kill us. We are all in desperate need of a break from our winter routine, as is evidenced by the amount of crying I deal with on a daily basis. However, there are moments when the kids stop pestering each other and manage to play in unique fun ways and play together in the sweetest ways. So those moments are the ones that I want to highlight in this post.

 

P1050198

Martin running races in the living room.

 

P1050201

Libby is actually very good at walking in my high heels.

 

P1050207

They love to read and sing from their books.

 

P1050211

Libby found a way to reach the bubbles when I was doing the dishes.

 

P1050219

One day Martin had an incredible streak in Wii bowling.

 

P1050223

 

P1050227

1 comment:

Lisa Q. said...

Tell Dave to stop all the crying. Doesn't he know you have enough to deal with in a day?!

I think the wait is killing us, too. We are packing suitcases tonight and tomorrow! Spent the night in Mankato buying shorts for Andrew, Alex and Rachel so they have some clothes to wear!