My little girl is 17 months old today. She still doesn't have much hair. Sigh. I wish I could say that she had a great 17 month birthday, but unfortunately I cannot. My poor little one has been sick since Saturday. I won't gross you out with the details, but let me just say that on Tuesday and Wednesday alone I changed about 25 diapers. I think we might be starting to turn the corner though, since I only had to change 4 diapers today. Yesterday we went to the doctor for her well child checkup. Other than her current bug she is doing very well. She is now 32 1/2 inches tall (88%) and weighs 23 pounds (45%). I do believe the weight is a bit skewed since she hasn't been eating much of anything lately, but she is definitely following the trend of her brother to be tall and skinny. She still had to get shots even though she wasn't feeling well. I kind of wish that I had put them off since when she woke up this morning she was obviously bothered by one of her legs. (While really sad and hard to watch, in retrospect, it was a tiny bit amusing to watch a toddler try to limp.) Thankfully, after a dose of Tylenol, she felt better and wasn't slowed down by it the rest of the day. Here she is in all her 17 month old cuteness:
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment