Today was a very busy day around here. I decided to do some spring cleaning. One of the things I did was scrub the carpets. I figured we are mostly done with the spit up stage, so it is time to get some of the stains out of the carpet. I moved most of the furniture from the living room into the kitchen and our bedroom. Martin had a great time playing in the big open space. He was also very well behaved as I did the cleaning. He spent a lot of time in the Excersaucer and JumperRoo, but didn't complain too much.
Anyway, it came to be time for supper and since I had moved so much furniture into the kitchen, Martin's highchair was inaccessible. I didn't want him to eat on my freshly scrubbed carpet, so I decided that since it was such a nice day, we would eat outside. So I spread a blanket out in the front yard, and we had a picnic. It was pretty fun, but it was a challenge to get the spoon in Martin's mouth. He was very distracted by all the kids running around the neighborhood. We both managed to eat our supper though.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Picnic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment